Herein is the list of students who passed the chemical safety exam (Exam on 15 May 2017)
1. Adisan Rungsihiranrut
2. Dita Puspita Sari
3. Parisarin Nawavimarn
4. Phurinat Pipattanajaroenkul
5. Siripak Sonhsaeng
6. Sorranat Ratchawang
7. Supanad Hensawang
8. Tin Thongthammachart
For the student who passed the exam:
1. Please check that your name is spelt correctly. If your name is incorrectly, please inform us of the correct spelling as soon as possible and send your information to “email@example.com”
2. Please receive the certificate at room #804/3, 8th Fl, CU research building every Thursday, from 29 June to 3 August 2017 at 1.30-4.00 pm. Please contact to Mr.John or Ms.Nipaporn to get the certification.
In case you cannot be able to receive the certificate at that time, please contact Mr.John or Ms.Nipaporn at 02 218 3962 or Dr.Ong-art at 083 547 5991 or firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Please show your CU student card or university id card to receive the certificate.
For the student who failed the exam:
You have another chance to re-exam. The next exam will be as follows:
Exam date: 16 June 2017
Time: 4.30-5.30 pm
Venue: Room#208, Mahamakut Building, Faculty of Science
1. Please submit your request by sending your full name, ID (optional), department and faculty to our email: email@example.com by 14 June 2017.
2. Please check your name on the list of the examinee on www.chemsafety.research.chula.ac.th dated 15 June 2017.
If you require any further information, please contact Dr.Ong-art at tel.#083 547 5991 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.